Picture of the Week: Fun in the Pool

Picture of the Week: Fun in the Pool

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Contender


Like I said, I mean serious business.

Don't get yourself confused with people who think they're in for an easy fight with a new kid on the block.. there's only one block to be had and its mine.

Me and my manager (bald guy in the picture) have been putting in a lot of hours training day and night to maintain my fighting condition (been taking in a lot of calcium lately) and I intend to show anyone who's interested in finding out.. what that means!

I assure yous out there that once my hood comes off, it ain't comin' back on until I see some bodies on the ground. See yous in the ring!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Omar, those are some serious pecs! What's your secret? Bench presses? Push ups? Lifting the dogs? Do tell

Unknown said...

I love the diaper video glad you managed to post it on the site. We miss Mr. Omar's laughs and screeches and hope to see him, his technical manager, and nutritionist very soon.

Omar said...

Dear Allison & Hella,

Thanks for your kudos. I mainly get my muscle toning from flipping around in the cot during my sleep. I don't bother with working out during the day, its too boring.. and sure, you can pass by any time and see my manager and nutritionist, If they're off duty.