Picture of the Week: Fun in the Pool

Picture of the Week: Fun in the Pool

Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Pre-Me Era..


I just wanted to share this funny picture of Baba and Mama in the pre-me days when they were still being silly..
Of course Itoh and Blix were dragged along, they had no choice but to play along and pretend that they were having a great new year's eve party.. I doubt that they got a treat for that photo opportunity! As usual, Blix has no clue what's going on.
I hope they don't dress me up like that with those silly hats on new year's.. but knowing them.. who knows!!

2 comments:

KATIA said...

HEY OMAR! WHAT A GREAT WEBSITE YOU GOT THERE!!! YOU BEATED US ALL! HERE WE ARE LAUGHTING OUR BRAINS OUT WITH ALL YOUR COMMENTS. VERY FUNNY PICTURES. THAT WAS A PRETTY GOOD IDEA TO TAKE YOU TO THE BEACH. WE HOPE YOUR PARENTS ARE TEACHING YOU HOW TO SWIMM SO YOU GO TO THE BEACH HERE IN CARTAGENA WITH US AND GO DIVING WITH ME. PLUG ON MORE PICTURES!!!!! SAY HI TO YOUR FOLKS.

Omar Al-Sabbagh said...

Dear Tio y Tia,

I will definitely take you up on your scuba diving offer. I'm a very curios boy and I would definitely want to see all those little and big fish in Cartegena. As you can tell from my picture, I'm not too fond of the sun.. but I Love the water!

Love,

Omar